Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Howdy

Hello,

I'm JD, the newest edition to the blogging team here at Rimatara.

So who am I?

I'm the very conservative, old-school Catholic guy. Except when I'm not. Sometimes, I'm the fairly progressive and open-minded Catholic guy. Except when I'm not. Sometimes I'm the ambivalent guy who sees both sides of a good argument and can't choose. And sometimes, I'm the guy who looks at the argument, and decides its the intellectual version of "self-abuse"...so I just sit back and watch the show.

You'll get a mixed bag from me. I'm not bright enough to disagree with Sam on matters philosophical, and, like I said, I try to steer away from anything that smacks of sophistry. I'll talk a little bit about politics, a little bit about me, a little big about Catholicism and religion, and a little bit about hockey. At which I suck.

Hope I keep things interesting, and, at least on occasion, hilarious.

No comments: