Monday, December 29, 2008

Welcome!

For better or worse, I have decided to join the blogosphere.

So, here it is. My official blog: RIMATARA.

I will use some of my previous writing from my Facebook notes as filler for when I get busy or don't have anything new to write. But, for the most part, I plan to make this the place for my frequent musings. My writing usually includes social commentary, fiction, poetry, music, reviews, religion, philosophy, and more, so I don't really have a single focus or theme here.

Please pass the word around, if you please. Posting begins tomorrow!

UPDATE: "My" blog only lasted a day (if that). I decided that I am not nearly prolific or interesting enough to keep anyone's daily attention. So, I have recruited some help. Together, we will make this space whatever it turns out to be. I hope its good.

No comments: